Paupys District is a truly special part of the city, where history and culture are intertwined with the solace of nature and the essential elements of modern life. It is home to many leading brands, restaurants, bakeries, an art gallery, a cinema, a bank, grocery stores, a beauty salon, a gym and a variety of other businesses.
One of its main attractions is “Paupio Turgus”, visited 1.3 m people per year. Another point of interest, drawing in city residents and tourists alike, is the district’s distinctive architectural solutions, which have earned international acclaim in the prestigious MIPIM Awards.
The commercial premises in the 6th Block of Paupys are strategically located on the busiest street of the district, Aukštaičių St., ensuring visibility of your business to those passing by on foot or by car. The visitors’ eyes, too, will be drawn by an arch, reminiscent of the old architecture.
It offers everything you need for a successful and attractive business:
- A densely populated neighbourhood with more than 900 newly settled families;
- 27 offices in the “Paupys Business Home” and “Paupio Darboteka”, creating a vibrant business community;
- A total of 39 establishments offering various services, a wide assortment of food and leisure activities;
- The open-air “Paupys Art Gallery” with 8 impressive pieces by Lithuanian artists;
- Distinctive architecture in a revitalized district of the historic Old Town;
- Excellent access on foot, by public transport or your own vehicle (parking is free in the underground parking lot for a total of two hours per day).